Monday, February 29, 2016

Saturating Grace

And the day begins! 


My eyes opened in the darkness.
The sky had a hint of pink hue bordering the horizon...
I wait with the camera ready!


The sun rising over the vastness of the ocean, its light bringing forth a new day, 
gives me a picture of God's love entering the darkness of a broken and hurting world. 


Just like the light of the sun that shines on all creation, 
the Lord is not selective about where his love can reach, it is available for all.

Each day, faithful, without hesitation, the sun rises.
It's light expands to fill every space it touches.

The reflection like a pathway, inviting and showing the way.

Come to me, all you who labor ad are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
MATTHEW 11:28


I Am - David Crowder



There's no space that His love can't reach
There's no place where we can't' find peace
There's no end to amazing grace

Take me in with Your arms spread wide
Take me in like an orphan child
Never let go
Never leave my side

I am
Holding on to You
I am
Holding on to You
In the middle of the storm
I am holding on 
I am 

Love like this
Oh my God to find
I am overwhelmed
With a joy divine
Love like this sets our hearts on fire

This is my resurrection song
This is my halleluiah come
This is why it's to You I run

There's no space that His love can't reach
There's no place where we can't find peace
There's no end to amazing grace

No comments: